Wednesday 15 June 2011

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man




Mama told me when I was young
"Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it will help you some sunny day"
"Oh, take your time, don't live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
Go find a woman and you'll find love
And don't forget, son, there is someone up above"
chorus:
"And be a simple kind of man
Oh, be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/bmT ]
Oh, won't you do this for me, son, if you can"
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you, my
son, is to be satisfied"
chorus
Oh yes, I will
"Boy, don't you worry, you'll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you, my
son, is to be satisfied"
chorus
Baby, be a simple, really simple man
Oh, be something you love and understand

14 comments:

yes mama...... but ur son aint simple, he aint so nice either.....he's complicated......

Really bro? Tapi jangan lupa..'.."Forget your lust for the rich man's gold...All that you need is in your soul..And you can do this, if you try...All that I want for you, my son, is to be satisfied"

yes bro
i want be a simple man

bro, ppl wont remember simple men.....but history willl remember men who change the world...... Bak kata org jawa,''be significant....'' huhuhu

'Be significant' and 'be seen @ heard' by others....contoh murderers @ swindlers etc ke bro ?

salam bro2 saresahan kat sijangkang kol 10 PM
dijemput rakan2 sekelian
he3

takder kenduri ke mlm ni bro? atau rewang kat mana2....hehehehe

Yang ni, being a simple man..kena cari tempat2 lepak yg termampu oleh kita..Bro Anak Serigala suggest Victoria Station..alahai....luar dr kemampuan !

wah dohhh kok semua senopati enggak bisa victoria station
emmang VS ini ader cewok2 dann jamuan sajen2 dari kalangan dewa dewi gitu

Adussss...apa bisa ditambah koleksi selir-selir yg ada ya?

aper perlu ditambahi Wahai Sang Prabu Mangkubumi Melangit Ke timur Biru gitu
sedangkan Sang Prabu udah punyai Barangan Sakti HB V.

ni yg hampir lengser keprabhon, maka selir2nya juga akan dihibahkan kpd para senopati yg setia hehehe

he3
aaper perlunya penghibahan sedangkan Senopati yg setia undah punyai selir yang cukup ampuh kegegaran hingga ke bumi NEW ZEALAND
hampir gelap gulita jadiknya mohon selir2nya itu dibawa untuk diasapi kok kerja keras selama ini lom ader upahnya dong.............

Post a Comment